Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

Man, I don't even watch simpsons, but that shit was hilarious.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

That's a nice video.
-0,5 for the voice actor in the evolution part, kinda didn't fit.

Super Drunk Mario Bros 2 Super Drunk Mario Bros 2

Well.. at least you tried.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

I've gotta say.

I hate your fanbase, but that movie was very good.
Perfect voice acting, no obnoxious screams, and funny jokes. Keep up the good stuff.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Shit hits the fan.

That was the best tenth episode of anything I saw.

Frank The dancing Sheep Frank The dancing Sheep

in 2011

this is quality work.

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

Ok now.

What the hell did I watch?

CooliSushi responds:

your mom

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

Quality flash

'nuff said

I'm a PC: Deleted Clips I'm a PC: Deleted Clips

Pretty much...

what JayMiles said. None of these shorts were funny.
Not mentioning horrible voice acting.

Little-Rena responds:

Can you voice act? If so, let me know and I'll pass it on to the people who need it.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

thanks krink

thanks krinkels, that is hot madness on ng, i cum so hard while hurtling through space toward a decommissioned space station. slowly, i pull my knees to my chest and close my eyes as my bowels begin to expel hundreds upon hundreds of beautiful, symmetrical turds, brown as the day is long. i laugh like a young girl as my turds drift aimlessly behind me; they are as butterflies to a child frolicking in the fields of elysium.

i approach the station's docking port, flaccid cock in hand, and prepare to float gently into its inviting confines. i extend my cockless arm jubilantly, as to celebrate the majesty and depth of space, and thank jesus christ for this ultimate gift and blessing. but suddenly, my outstretched arm collides with the outer rim of the docking port, and the trajectory of my quaggy body is violently halted.

the ftes afford me barely enough time to turn his head before the turds arrive. one thousand turds, each one seemingly larger than the last. i try in vain to cleanse mu eyes of the shitsting, but succeed only in smearing my own fecal matter into a fine asspaste, which slowly seeps into my eyes and nasal cavity. i inhale three hundred and twenty four Space Turds; my lungsare permeated completely with my own shit. i hang lax, spirit broken, defeated by poop. i will never be the same. i am forever a shit faggot.