View Profile Mixon

35 Movie Reviews

Man, I don't even watch simpsons, but that shit was hilarious.

That's a nice video.
-0,5 for the voice actor in the evolution part, kinda didn't fit.

Well.. at least you tried.

10 Game Reviews

This sure took me back with how crappy it was.

While the game suffers from some bugs and glitches it is a good sequel to Madness Interactive and great flash game in general.

Newgrounds is home to many flash games.

But only a handful, in my opinion, are worth remembering, replaying and if possible, buying.
Madness Retaliation IS one of them, and if it took 2 months to create a marvel like that, you should really consider making more.

15 Audio Reviews

I really liked the part where the trumpet farts dropped. Good job as always, Cheshyre, wish it were longer.

Oh man, your music always goes well with the madness animation it's used to, but this one is practically the animation in form of music.
I'm sure if this song would be played to the whole world, 99% of its population would say it's about a slick guy in the suit going for a rampage.

A bit slower than most of your songs. I found the build-up a bit too long. Other than that it's great, I really like the part that starts at 1:30

cheshyre responds:

Thanks Mixon! There's always a part that seems to get less attention... I'll work on better builds. Thanks for the vote though! Hope you like the rest!

4 Art Reviews

Pretty

Pretty sweet art, bro. But rainbows are teh ghey.

Good

Very good.

Rucklo responds: